The Best of Barcelona in 2 Days
Share This Trip
A big city like Barcelona deserves to be seen from a gravel bike, the orography of Barcelona helps us to discover the city from different viewpoints, from its adjoining mountains through the parts near the sea, Barcelona is a great host to enjoy its cycling possibilities, as well as one of the largest capitals of European tourism. We will make a 2-day route, adapting the level to your possibilities, combining it with a different way of seeing Barcelona and accessing less known corners of this great city.
|Daily Avg. Distance||From 50 to 100 km|
|Daily Avg. Elevation||From 700 to 2000 m|
|*Challenge level adapted to you.|
- Welcome package including official Gravel Cafe jersey
- 2 expert guided rides
- Support vehicle
- Experienced mechanic
- Snacks and sports drink
- Pick-up at Girona Airport or Barcelona Airport
- Drop-off to Girona Airport or Barcelona Airport
- Luggage transfer
- NOT INCLUDED
- Travel and personal insurance
- Additional hotel and travel expenses
- This route is designed for a Gravel bicycle, but XC MTB are welcome.
- Knobby off-road tyres
- Recommended width from 38 to 45mm (minimum 35mm).
- Front 40t / Minimum Rear 11x42t
- Front 42t / Minimum Rear 11x44t
- Front 44t / Minimum Rear 11x46t
- Front 32/48t / Minimum Rear 11x32t
- Front 34/50t / Minimum Rear 11x36t
Let us help you to ensure you what’s your appropriate bicycle, our partner will provide you the bike it suits you the most.
Two days discovering the gravel in the safest and funniest way, starting by learning the basic principles and continuing to put them into practice with 2 days of pedaling in a privileged environment. At all times we will be accompanied by our guide, as well as an assistance van.
Barcelona is a city open to the sea and with a series of mountain ranges behind it makes it a colorful city from its magnificent viewpoints spread along its limits, we will find routes of all kind, gentle fireroads next to a river that ends on the sea, doubletracks that cross amongst mediterranean woods in the natural Park of Collserola, etc. We will adapt the level so that the progression is smooth and you only commission is to enjoy riding a bike.
The first day we will make a great initiation starting with the basics and followed by a route, for the second day we will make a route that offers us a greater challenge, which we will check with our guide to have a greater knowledge of what resources we have to prepare itineraries and how to interpret them.