The Best of Girona in 2 Days
Share This Trip
It seems that Girona was designed to ride a bike, its mild climate, the harmony of its landscapes, its variety of routes and roads, its rich cycling culture, … This is a great place to enjoy 2 days of Gravel, the possibilities offered are enormous thanks to its precise location where valleys, plains, mountains, rivers are within immediate reach from Girona. To all this we must add the beauty and the magnificent state of the small charming towns that we are discovering as we ride our gravel bikes.
|Daily Avg. Distance||From 50 to 100 km|
|Daily Avg. Elevation||From 700 to 2000 m|
|*Challenge level adapted to you.|
- Welcome package including official Gravel Cafe jersey
- 2 expert guided rides
- Support vehicle
- Experienced mechanic
- Snacks and sports drink
- Pick-up at Girona Airport or Barcelona Airport
- Drop-off to Girona Airport or Barcelona Airport
- Luggage transfer
- NOT INCLUDED
- Travel and personal insurance
- Additional hotel and travel expenses
- This route is designed for a Gravel bicycle, but XC MTB are welcome.
- Knobby off-road tyres
- Recommended width from 38 to 45mm (minimum 35mm).
- Front 40t / Minimum Rear 11x42t
- Front 42t / Minimum Rear 11x44t
- Front 44t / Minimum Rear 11x46t
- Front 32/48t / Minimum Rear 11x32t
- Front 34/50t / Minimum Rear 11x36t
Let us help you to ensure you what’s your appropriate bicycle, our partner will provide you the bike it suits you the most.
Two days discovering the gravel in the safest and funniest way, starting by learning the basic principles and continuing to put them into practice with 2 days of pedaling in a privileged environment. At all times we will be accompanied by our guide, as well as an assistance van.
Girona is a cycling paradise, we have several routes depending on your level and skills, so that the progression is smooth and your only commission is to enjoy riding a bike. But for sure all of them will make you realize why Girona is so recognized by the cycling community of all levels .
The first day we will make a great initiation starting with the basics and followed by a route, for the second day we will make a route that offers us a greater challenge, which we will check with our guide to have a greater knowledge of what resources we have to prepare itineraries and how to interpret them.