The Best of the Pyrenees in 2 Days
Share This Trip
Within the Pyrenees, we are located in the valley of La Cerdanya and Andorra, we will enjoy two days of cycling in a great environment that impresses with the beauty of its mountains but that at the same time has a great variety of routes, being able to be from tracks ironed with a minimum slope, paths that border rivers without any difficulty, mountain tracks that reach up to 2000 meters in a gentle way, technical trails, hidden paths within the forest…
|Daily Avg. Distance||From 50 to 100 km|
|Daily Avg. Elevation||From 700 to 2000 m|
|*Challenge level adapted to you.|
- Welcome package including official Gravel Cafe jersey
- 2 expert guided rides
- Support vehicle
- Experienced mechanic
- Snacks and sports drink
- Pick-up at Girona Airport or Barcelona Airport
- Drop-off to Girona Airport or Barcelona Airport
- Luggage transfer
- NOT INCLUDED
- Travel and personal insurance
- Additional hotel and travel expenses
- This route is designed for a Gravel bicycle, but XC MTB are welcome.
- Knobby off-road tyres
- Recommended width from 38 to 45mm (minimum 35mm).
- Front 40t / Minimum Rear 11x42t
- Front 42t / Minimum Rear 11x44t
- Front 44t / Minimum Rear 11x46t
- Front 32/48t / Minimum Rear 11x32t
- Front 34/50t / Minimum Rear 11x36t
Let us help you to ensure you what’s your appropriate bicycle, our partner will provide you the bike it suits you the most.
Two days discovering the gravel in the safest and funniest way, starting by learning the basic principles and continuing to put them into practice with 2 days of pedaling in a privileged environment. At all times we will be accompanied by our guide, as well as an assistance van.
In this part of the Pyrenees, we will find routes through high mountain landscapes, these can be very easy and pleasant through the Segre River valley, or they can be demanding and hard routes, we will adapt the level so that the progression is smooth and you only commission is to enjoy riding a bike.
The first day we will make a great initiation starting with the basics and followed by a route, for the second day we will make a route that offers us a greater challenge, which we will check with our guide to have a greater knowledge of what resources we have to prepare itineraries and How to interpret them.